Booking Terms & Conditions
- include breakfast, drinking water, wifi & staffing unless negotiated otherwise or on discounted contract rates.
Confirmation of bookings
To confirm your reservation a deposit must be made.
- A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation
- Balance to be paid 30 days before arrival
- Cancelation policy
All cancellations must be advised in writing and will take effect the day it is received by Satori Villa.
For cancellations received 30 days or more before the arrival date, 50% of the deposit will be deemed non-refundable.
For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to arrival date, 100% of the deposit will be deemed non-refundable.
“No shows” and stays that are cut short will incur a 100% cancellation fee on the full villa rate for the entire period booked.
A security deposit helps protect hosts and guests from accidents that occur during a reservation. Therefore we kindly request a $200 USD security deposit to allow for any damages accidental or otherwise. This can be collected on your arrival and returned to you on your departure.
Other terms & conditions
- Minimum 5 night stay over the Christmas & New Year period (18th December – 6th January).
- Check out time 11.00 hrs , and check in time 14.00 hrs. Late check out time can be arranged at the management’s discretion.
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- All our rooms are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is permitted on the verandahs.
- We can provide transport to and from the Airport, or around the island.
- We have a comfortable 4X4 or a van, depending on your numbers, and are happy to provide pillows, chilled water, etc for your comfort. Please ask us about prices.